Friday, March 21, 2014

Fan Fiction: An Alterative 'The Walking Dead Season 1, Episode One'

As Maggie walked through the door she saw a faint figure.Coming to the barn.With no eye.
          “Hey!” yelled Maggie. “You, in the field!”
Maggie heard a fatal shot as the kid fell on the ground.She ran to help him; he got up quickly and started running toward Maggie.
“Help!” He screamed “Someone’s trying to kill me!”
“Otis!” she yelled “Stop!” She ran to stop Otis.Otis said “I was trying to kill that walker!” He said “Why would I hurt a poor defenseless boy?”
“Name’s Rider” said Rider “Yours?” He was making a ticking noise with his numb tongue.
“My name’s Maggie” She said “What happened to your eye?”
“Won’t tell” he said “Why Would I?”
“Hmm,” said Maggie “How would you like to live on the farm?”
Andrea and Michonne walked down the train tracks to a small sanctuary.They heard a walker, Andrea took out her special pistol that Dale had gave her.Michonne took her sword out and sliced its head off.
“I hope we find Dale,” said Andrea “I’m really missing him.”
“I know he went hunting, and now we can’t find him,” remarked Michonne.
“I hope we do,” said Andrea. “I don’t know what I’d do if I never saw him again.”
“Dale!” yelled Michonne
“Dale?!!” said Andrea.
“Yep,” said Dale “It’s me.” His right arm was broken and was beaten up around the face.
“How yall been doin’?” he said.
“We’ve been fine”She said “Lets get back to the Sanctuary, we need to get that arm fixed.”
“I don’t know where the rest of the group is yet.” Said Andrea
“I suspected that” said Dale. “When are you gonna get supplies from the prison?”
“It would be very useful” Remarked Dale.
Phiona Applewhite, and Daryl Dixon walked the prison and searched for supplies.”I wish we could have stayed here.” Said Phiona.
“Suck it up,” said Daryl. “There’s always the sanctuary.It won’t be that bad”
“IT WON’T!!!!!” said Phiona. “You never have hope or faith for anything!”
“Really?” said Daryl “You wanna leave me?”
“And go on by yourself?”
“No” said Phiona
“Ok, then don’t act that way at me” said Daryl. “Let’s go.”
As they walked they saw a bridge, but it was destroyed, and had walkers surrounding it.
“Should we jump?” asked Phiona. “We could make it.”
“What’s with you, and ‘We could make it’?” Mocked Daryl
“Wow,” said Phiona “You are exactly like I said.” Phiona was not happy with Daryl
“I actually feel kinda bad for ya,” said Daryl as he was slightly getting ready to commit suicide.
“Don’t do it.” Phiona said “Don’t!”
Rider was very messed up around the leg. He had trouble moving it right.
“So you’re going to help me?” said Rider sympatheticly. “I’d rather you not die than me.”
“I’ll try my best,” he said. “But it might not be enough….” He trailed off.
“You live with us now,” Maggie remarked. “You don’t need to always be on guard, this place is safe.”
“We have walls and food and pets and animals,” said Maggie.
“Patricia!” said Maggie “He’s having a seizure! Doctor! Come help! Otis! Get the antibiotic ointment! Go!”
Maggie wanted to save Rider.
Patricia performed CPR on Rider.Rider spewed up blood and coughed uncontrolably.When they thought he was dead.
He jumped up and said, “I’m sorry, I wasn’t trying to scare anyone,I just was doing my best.”
Walkers started to make the fence come down.
Rider got up, and took Hershel’s special rifle.
”Hershel! Beth! Jimmy! Patricia, Otis get your rifle and start shooting,” Maggie said.
Guns fired. Jimmy yelled, “I’m going to get closer!”
Michonne, Andrea and Dale were surrounded by walkers.
Dale had a pistol; Andrea had a pistol, Michonne attacked with her Katana.
“Ya!” yelled Michonne with each slice.
“We gotta run!” said Dale.
“We can’t” said Andrea. “Means 15 less walkers on this world!”
A walker jumped on Dale. “Noooo!” Andrea yelled and shot the zombie, and helped Dale up.
“Oh no…” said Michonne. “Someone’s throwing walkers at us!”
Dale took out his gun and shot it right in the head.Andrea shot the man. And a bunch more men came out.
“Run!” said Andrea and Michonne.
“Go! Go! Go! Go!” said Andrea.
“We gotta get back to the sanctuary! Not leading these freaks!” said Dale. “Throw a smoke bomb!”
“Ok” said Andrea as she got ome ready and threw it.
“Shoot, before they shoot us,” said Andrea. “There’s only two of them.”
As Dale and Andrea shot the two people, they all ran.
“Daryl don’t do it, don’t do it!” said Phiona. “I need you, or I might die!”
“Why? This world is off the hook. ‘Don’t do it, don’t do it!’”
“I won’t” said Daryl. “I’ll be the last one standing, and you’ll stand with me.”
“Really?” said Phiona sympatheticly “You’ll do that?”
“Yep.”
Walkers got inside the prison and started toward Phiona and Daryl.
“Go! Run! Let’s go!” said Daryl. “Just keep running! Don’t look back!”
“Ok,” Said Phiona “If I’m not there, keep running!” said Daryl.
Phiona ran and actually lost Daryl.
Daryl caught up to see Phiona driving away.
          “Phiona!” yelled Daryl. “I’m here! Come back!”
          “Phiona! Please come back!”
          “Phiona….” whispered Daryl. “Come back.Please”
          “I didn’t mean what I said, I would never kill myself.”

1 comment: